A Swiss-army knife for writers
Qwaz Pro is a swiss-army knife for any text producer. Your iPad™ becomes an intelligent audio recorder and player, and offers numerous writing aids to save precious time. Your can create printable texts, blog entries, website documents or any text document for a content management system (CMS).
Twitter users can even tweet pieces of their documents. Qwaz Pro accepts external Bluetooth keyboards to write faster and to save screen space.
Record & listen !
Forget numerous pauses and rewinds that waste precious time: you’ll transcribe your audio recordings from twice to three times faster than with a ordinary recorder !
Qwaz Pro features a revolutionary technology to increase or reduce playing speed, to match your typing velocity. Without changing voice pitch !
After a pause, recording is automatically rewinded with a self-defined time, to restart transcription in best possible conditions.
Qwaz Pro can insert interactive audio markers in your text to simplify further listening! And Qwaz Pro can also play many audio formats recorded with other devices.
As a modern wordprocessor, Qwaz Pro proposes numerous features for better writing. The application can analyze your document, using a statistical tool, to discover repetitions of words or check content coherence. You can also define abbreviations to be replaced. And as we often use some words or expressions on reflex, you can teach the application your “writing tics”.
Qwaz Pro has a spell checker that can discover and correct similar words in one operation. Qwaz Pro can also convert amounts in many currencies, using updated daily rates and converts numbers into words, be they written in english, french and spanish! And if you need to constrain your text length, your application will check it for you!
Qwaz Pro offers many ways to communicate your writings.
You can print them on any AirPrint™ compatible device. When you email your documents, Qwaz Pro will build attachment as RTF or PDF file. The application can also import Word™ ou RTF documents received by email or iCloud Drive™, Dropbox™, Owncloud™ and other cloud file servers.
You can also “tweet” a text selection and insert internet links into your documents: your text can be copied/pasted as HTML in your blog, or in any content management system (CMS).
• Compatible with internal or external microphone.
• Two adjustable playing speeds for low rate transcription to prevent pauses and fast listening. They range from 40% to 200% of the original speed.
• Automatic pitch correction using Qwaz™ signal processing, to preserve listening quality at any speed.
• Automatic rewind on pause feature, with adjustable delay
• Fast and precise navigation for any audio recording length, using a simulated tactile feedback button
• Insertion of interactive audio markers in texts, to navigate between text and the audio file.
• Audio recordings importation and exportation via iTunes™ or iCloud Drive™ (compatible with other could services such as Dropbox™ or OwnCloud™ using third-party free app).
• Rich text editor with fonts, styles, colors, typographic alignment and links.
• Real time character counter with maximum length setting and alert
• Automatic currency conversions, with daily rates from European Central Bank
• Statistical analysis of content for detection of word duplication and mispelling, and for document coherence analysis
• Abbreviation manager
• “Writing tic” detection, from user-defined library, for better writings
• Number-to-text conversion
• Spellchecker with similar word correction, document-attached ignored-word dictionary and integration with iPad™ dictionary.
• Document emailing with automatically generated rich text (RTF) or PDF attachments
• RTF and Word™ import from iPad™’s email application, import/export from any computer with iTunes™ or from iCloud Drive™, Dropbox™, Owncloud™ and other cloud file servers (free third-party required)
• Wifi printing on AirPrint™ compatible printers, with header and footer settings and print preview
• Twitter™ writing feature from text selection, including links
• Content conversion into HTML to import rich text in blogs and content management systems, including links.
• Version 1.21 available in french and english
Mic is a registered trademark by Apogee.
Word is a registered trademark by Microsoft.
Twitter is a registered trademark by Twitter.Qwaz is a registered trademark by Denis Delbecq.Qwaz™ signal processing technology is made after Dirac, an audio tool designed by Stephan M. Bernsee for DSP Dimension.